RUPES BigFoot Twisted Coarse Wool Pads for Rotary Polishers
Designed to provide impressive cutting speed, reduced risk of rotary swirls and improved process efficiency while maintaining a smooth, vibration-free, operator experience. The all-new RUPES twisted natural wool pads for rotary are available in three sizes and are compatible with virtually all rotary polishing tools on the market today.
Each RUPES twisted natural wool pad is constructed of a premium blend of 100% natural lamb’s wool and assembled with a precise strand length of 35mm. No synthetic fibers or fillers are used in the construction of the pad and each strand is steam set to ensure consistency and fastness of color. The RUPES’ twisted natural wool pads were developed to optimize the performance of RUPES Coarse Rotary Compound in an variety of applications and industries.
- Blend of various 100% natural lamb’s wool with 0% of synthetic fibers.
- Highly refined twisted strands ensure consistency across the entire pad surface
- Maximized fiber density for increased surface area and optimal performance
- Steam treated to set fibers and coloring after production
Available in 3 different diameters to suit common rotary applications
- 9.BL180H for Ø 125 mm / Ø 5”
- 9.BL200H for Ø 150 mm / Ø 6”
- 9.BL230H for Ø 165 mm / Ø 6,5”